Akileine Nutri-Repair Cream Very Dry Feet
Deeply nourishing cream that moisturises, nourishes, and repairs very dry feet. Formulated with the deeply moisturizing properties of Shea Butter and Macadamia Oil, this cream hydrates and soothes even the driest skin, reducing calluses and repairing cracked and/or split heels. Effective from the very first application, this cream repairs cracked and calluses skin in just 7 days, for a newfound feeling of comfort.
Provides hydration for up to 24 hours, moisturizes, nourishes and repairs very dry feet, repairs calluses in 7 days, visibly revitalizes the skin in 2 weeks, rich texture is easily absorbed without leaving a sticky or greasy finish. Formulated without: parabens
Natural Shea Butter: Healing, moisturising, anti-inflammatory Lipo-aminoacids: Balance the skin's pH naturally (What you should know about moisturisers) Vitamin A: Encourages cell renewal, helps prevent hyperkeratosis Extract of Horse Chestnut: Decongests and tones Extract of Arnica: Anti-inflammatory
Apply Akileine Nutri-Repair Cream Very Dry Feet twice a day until affected areas have recovered their softness. Do not use on children under 3 years of age. For external use only.
Here are some essential precautions to keep in mind when using Akileine Blue Cream:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If the cream comes into contact with your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- After application, remember to wash your hands to prevent accidental contact with sensitive areas.
- Do not apply to open skin or wounds.
- Refrain from using the cream between your toes, as it may not dry out effectively and could lead to maceration or excess moisture buildup.
- This product is intended for external use only. Do not ingest or use it internally.
- Always read and adhere to the instructions provided on the product label.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen or if irritation occurs stop using immediately and it is advisable to consult your healthcare professional for further guidance and evaluation
For External Use Only. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, or irritation occurs discontinue use and talk to your healthcare professional.