ENGO Blister Prevention Patches
ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are a long-lasting alternative to traditional blister bandages. You apply ENGO directly to your shoes—not your skin—to prevent blister-causing friction and provide long-lasting blister prevention and relief.
The ENGO Combo Pack contains a useful combination of 16 patches to keep you blister-free.
- 2 x Rectangle Patches 7cm x 9.5cm (2.7in x 3.7in)
- 4 x Heel Patches 3.8cm x 9.1cm (1.5in x 3.6in)
- 4 x Small Oval Patches 3.8cm x 5.1cm (1.5in x 2in)
- 6 x Large Oval Patches 4.4cm x 7cm (1.7in x 2.7in)
ENGO patches are ideal for runners, hikers, women who wear high heels, tennis players, hockey players, football players, hunters, lacrosse players, dancers, people who spend much of the day on their feet, and anyone else who suffers from blisters. ENGO patches are also perfect for breaking in new shoes, including high heels, dress shoes, and work boots. Athletes apply ENGO to their boots, shoes, high heels, dress shoes, skates, helmets, and athletic equipment.
Tips for Application:
1. A good rule of thumb is to select a patch that is slightly larger than the troubled area or blister.
2. Remove half of the patch from the backing, using the backing to create a tab. Use tab for handling patch.
3. Apply adhesive side of ENGO patch to the desired location of clean, dry footwear.
Tip: ENGO may last longer when anchored to a surface. For example, wrapping patches around the edge/sides of the insole.
4. Peel remaining backing away from the patch.
Tip: If blisters form at the interface of footwear & insole, use two patches. One patch is placed on the footwear. The other patch is placed on the insole. A smooth interface is created.
5. Press firmly around the entire patch surface to secure.
To protect remaining patched and preserve their quality, store your unused patches in the re-closable, heavy-duty ENGO bag that they came in.
6. Enjoy blister-free running, walking, hiking, sports, and exercising!
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
My son had a huge problem with blisters in basketball shoes, no matter what brand. It was such a relief to find these Blister Patches! Thank god they actually work! Love them!!