Silipos gel socks contain a single layer of 2mm gel throughout the sole. The gel insole provides added support, cushioning, protection, and comfort while reducing friction, shear forces, and callous formation. A seamless toe design eliminates abrasion and pressure on the toes, while the non-restrictive cuff allows for optimum circulation. This product is washable and reusable.
- Provides optimum protection for feet that have reduced sensation
- Non-restrictive cuff
- Can be used with or without diabetic shoes
- Helps reduce friction, abrasion, and shear forces while preventing callous formation
- Single layer sock with 2mm of gel throughout the sole
- Serves as a soft tissue supplement for feet that have lost fatty padding under the sole of the foot especially for osteoarthritic feet.
- Latex free and hypoallergenic
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use