Akileine Kerato-Smoothing Balm Very Dry Feet is a foot cream for dry to very dry skin, that is able to reduce the thickness of hyperkeratotic skin and to hydrate the skin. The formula contains 15% urea and papain in order to provide a chemical and enzymatic peeling action that reduces dryness. The formula also contains nourishing ingredients like grapeseed oil and allantoin, in order to guarantee that the skin is soft and hydrated.
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: rough skin, very dry feet, calluses;
- Time of application: morning and evening, for 15 days;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: very dry skin;
- Main benefits: exfoliant action, reduces rough skin, hydrates, nourishes, suitable for diabetics.
- 15% urea reduces rough skin due to its exfoliating activity;
- Papain provides enzymatic exfoliation in order to reduce dry skin;
- Grapeseed Oil deeply nourishes the skin.
Instructions on using the Walkers Urea 15 cream for dry skin:
To achieve optimal results, consistency is key when using any cream for dry skin. Follow these steps:
- Apply Akileine Kerato-Smoothing Balm Very Dry Feet twice a day for 15 days, with a light massage, on the feet..
- For those with significantly dry and cracked skin around the heel, it's advisable to use a file (such as a foot file) or a pumice stone to reduce the roughness before applying the cream.
Remember, regular use and proper preparation can help you effectively address dry skin concerns with the Urea cream.
How to use
Wash the hands after applying. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately and seek advice from your health care professional.
Precautions - Akileine Green Foot Cream is intended for external use only. Always read the label and follow the directions for use carefully to ensure the best outcomes. If any symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional for personalised guidance