Engo Blister Prevention Patches
ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are a long-lasting alternative to traditional blister bandages. You apply ENGO directly to your shoes—not your skin—to prevent blister-causing friction and provide long-lasting blister prevention and relief.
The ENGO 6-Pack contains:
- 2 x Small Oval Patches 3.8cm x 5.1cm (1.5in x 2in)
- 4 x Large Oval Patches 4.4cm x 7cm (1.7in x 2.7in)
Tips for Application:
1. A good rule of thumb is to select a patch that is slightly larger than the troubled area or blister.
2. Remove half of the patch from the backing, using the backing to create a tab. Use tab for handling patch.
3. Apply adhesive side of ENGO patch to the desired location of clean, dry footwear.
Tip: ENGO may last longer when anchored to a surface. For example, wrapping patches around the edge/sides of the insole.
4. Peel remaining backing away from the patch.
Tip: If blisters form at the interface of footwear & insole, use two patches. One patch is placed on the footwear. The other patch is placed on the insole. A smooth interface is created.
5. Press firmly around the entire patch surface to secure.
To protect remaining patched and preserve their quality, store your unused patches in the re-closable, heavy-duty ENGO bag that they came in.
6. Enjoy blister-free running, walking, hiking, sports, and exercising!
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
I could really feel the difference with the patches. The friction was noticably reduced. I had been getting a blister at the same spot on both feet and was able to completely avoid one of them but the other still occurred. Obviously blisters have many variables and I truly believe the use of the engos made a significant difference to severity as well. Will ensure I always have access to engo as a part of my footcare.
The order to delivery was also super quick :)