Footlogics Comfort orthotics:
- Full-length orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- general use orthotic
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Fits in all types of lace-up shoes including joggers; also suitable for work boots
- Made of light-weight E.V.A. and cushioning Durapontex
- Shock-absorbing heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, strong arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
- If you have diabetes, neuropathy or poor circulation consult your health professional before using.
I was advised to try orthotic insoles to relieve bunion pain due to overpronation I tried footlogics comfort insoles. Improvement of symptoms was almost immediate. Since wearing them the bunion pain has reduced, and associated knee stiffness has also eased. My gait has continued to improve. I highly recommend them to improve foot alignment.