Spirularin Gel was developed in cooperation with leading dermatologists, for the prophylactic care of sensitive, dry skin and cracked heels/feet, which require more nourishment and protection than regular moisturisers, as well as active protection against infections like Athlete’s foot and tinea.
- Naturally active, clinically proven antiviral, antifungal & antibacterial action of Spiralin® microalgae extract – actively protects damaged skin against infections (incl. against MRSAs/staphylococcus aureus)
- Cell-regenerative properties of Spiralin® – accelerates healing & restores skin’s natural protection barrier
- 100% natural, low-irritant ingredients incl. organic coconut & rosemary oils – for a light, refreshing scent
- Practical, fast-absorbing & economical gel formulation – developed with leading Dermatologist
HOW IT WORKS
- Spiralin® Microalgae Extract: provides unique, active antimicrobial protection for the skin, thanks to clinically proven antimicrobial properties (including against virus, fungi & bacteria) as well as having cell-regenerative properties
- Organic Coconut Oil: moisturises skin & helps the skin retain moisture, as well as also having antimicrobial benefits
- Rosemary Oil: provides a light, refreshing scent
Gently apply a thin layer of Spirularin Skin Gel onto clean, dry skin on areas of concern. Up to twice daily.
Spirularin Skin Gel can also be applied as proactive protection against skin infections such as Athlete’s foot (also twice daily)